Integrative Medicine Program at MD Anderson Cancer Center
February 24 @ 8:00 am - May 18 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
The Integrative Medicine Program Virtual Workshop is designed for healthcare professionals
interested in learning more about integrative medicine in a comprehensive cancer center.
The primary goal of the program is to expose the participant to key aspects of Integrative
Oncology at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. The Workshop will be
conducted via Zoom.
– Learn tools to help you establish an integrative oncology program
– Gain key insights into our clinical programs and operations, research,
and education programs
– Learn effective strategies for hybrid clinical delivery models
combining in-person and telehealth
– Meet and interact with program leaders and faculty
– Virtual tour of our Integrative Medicine Center facilities
Website URL: https://www.iayt.org/page/sytar-2023-save-the-date