Eligibility and Application
The AIHM Fellowship in Integrative Health & Medicine is designed for licensed clinicians and practitioners. We are currently accepting practitioners in the professions listed below. If your profession is not here, we encourage you to reach out to us to check on your unique situation and eligibility.
Contact a member of the Fellowship Admissions Team!
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume* – Your CV should be current and relevant
- Headshot – Your current photo
- Professional School Diploma* that is US Department of Education recognized or its foreign equivalent (such as MD, ND, PA, NP, DC, LAc, RN, etc.)
- Post-Graduate Training certificate (apprenticeship, residency, or equivalent)
- Active Professional License
- Letter of Support – Request a letter of recommendation from your employer, supervisor, mentor, or close colleague.
(not to exceed 2 -3 pages) – In this statement, be sure to answer the following questions:
- What first attracted you to go into your chosen profession?
- What do you enjoy most about the work you do?
- Why do you want to be admitted to the AIHM Fellowship?
- How will you use the knowledge and experience gained during this Fellowship to transform your practice, organization and/or community?
Additional Required Documents for Scholarship Applicants:
- A 2nd Letter of Support (same guidelines as the 1st letter. See above.)
- Tax Return Transcript – Request your most recent year’s tax return transcript or recent tax documents which show your adjusted gross income (AGI).
NOTE: If your profession does not require one of the required certificates or documents, please upload a word document with a statement such as this: “My profession does not require this.”