Website Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group - Sutter Health- Bay Area
The PAMF Integrative Medicine Department is seeking to hire a 0.5 FTE or greater MD or DO Provider. The provider should have excellent communication skills and consider themselves as an ambassador of integrative medicine to other providers within PAMF’s multi-specialty group. Any treatment recommended should be seen as supportive of existing traditional treatment regimens, uphold the highest standards of safety and efficacy and be either evidence-based or evidence-informed.
The following characteristics are preferred:
- Primary care board specialty with 2+ years of clinical experience
- Fellowship training and board certification in Integrative Medicine is preferred. Extensive integrative medicine experience in lieu of fellowship and training will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- 2+ years of clinical experience in integrative and functional medicine
- Experience in treating the following issues: fatigue, mold, Lyme, hormonal imbalances, environmental toxicity, POTS, and other autonomic nervous system disorders
- Experience in integrative GI, oncology, psychiatry is preferred. The provider should be trauma-informed
- Ability to do craniosacral therapy or osteopathic manipulations for DO applicants is a plus
- Interest in developing shared medical appointments. Prior experience with group visits is a plus.
- Board-certified in Primary Care specialty with 2+ years of clinical experience
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Integrative Medicine
- Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with a production bonus
- Shareholders are eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HAS
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; and to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG’s employment policies and practices.