Ryan McNally, ND, MS, PA
Practical Nutrition for Clinicians
Doctor McNally is a licensed naturopathic doctor and physician assistant in the state of California. He is a the chief medical officer at the Bastyr University Clinic and a core faculty member at Bastyr University California.
Dr. McNally has worked in both conventional and integrative primary care and internal medicine practices. His approach is a blend of the best of the conventional and evidence-based alternative medicine. He places a strong emphasis on personalized medicine and is results driven. He is a generalist with an integrative medicine specialty, with special interests in regenerative medicine, pain management, mental health care, endocrinology, and neurology. He also emphasizes excellent communication with patients, patient counseling, and shared decision making, actively engaging the patient in the healing process. Likewise, Dr. McNally believes in the importance of the foundations of health and spends time working with the key elements of lifestyle medicine: diet, exercise, sleep, and stress management.
Academic and Administrative Appointments
- Core Clinical Faculty at Bastyr University California
- Faculty Supervisor at Bastyr University Clinic
- Former Instructor at Mueller College
Post Doctoral Training
- Yale University-Griffin Hospital-University of Bridgeport Residency Program, Integrative Medicine
- United Nations World Food Programme, Department of Nutrition and HIV Policy and Programming
- Northeastern University, MS in Physician Assistant Studies
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Naturopathic Doctorate Licensure
- Licensed Naturopathic Doctor, Osteopathic Board of California
- Licensed Physician Assistant, Physician Assistant Board of California