Chapters & Student Alliances
Join an AIHM Chapter or Student Alliance
Our global community of health professionals provides a space to network, discuss clinical cases, give presentations and learn together about integrative health. The AIHM chapter and student alliance co-leadership model fosters interprofessional collaboration at the local level and provides leadership opportunities for integrative health professionals and health professions students. With over 100 groups globally, AIHM Chapters and Student Alliances are helping to transform healthcare on our planet. While membership is required to be an AIHM Chapter or Student Alliance co-leader, you do not have to be an AIHM member to join or participate in an AIHM Chapter or Student Alliance or attend an event or chapter meeting.
- Community Building: Develop a local interprofessional community
- Mentorship Matching: Gain experience through mentor/mentee partnerships
- Education: Learn from integrative health leaders serving as guest speakers
- Public Speaking: Enhance presentation skills as a meeting presenter
- Career Advancement: Create employment and practice expansion opportunities
- Advocacy: Support integrative health and medicine at the local level
View the map below to see all of the AIHM Chapters and Student Alliances.
To join an existing group or to request to start a new group in your area, please contact Heather Carrie for more information.