Chapters & Student Alliance
Join an AIHM Chapter or the AIHM Student Alliance
Our global community of health professionals provides a space to network, discuss clinical cases, exchange information, and learn together about integrative health and medicine. The AIHM Chapter and Student Alliance co-leadership model fosters interprofessional collaboration at the local level and provides leadership opportunities for integrative health professionals and health professional students. With over 100 groups globally, AIHM Chapters and the AIHM Student Alliance are helping to transform healthcare on our planet. While membership is required to be a co-leader, you do not have to be an AIHM member to participate in an AIHM Chapter or an AIHM Student Alliance event.
- Community Building: Develop a local interprofessional community
- Mentorship Matching: Gain experience through mentor/mentee partnerships
- Education: Learn from integrative health leaders serving as guest speakers
- Public Speaking: Enhance presentation skills as a meeting presenter
- Career Advancement: Create employment and practice expansion opportunities
- Advocacy: Support integrative health and medicine at the local level
View the map below to see all of the AIHM Chapters and Student Alliances.
To join an existing group or to request to start a new group in your area, please contact Heather Carrie for more information.