- This event has passed.
Medicines from the Earth Herb Symposium ~ Online Virtual Format
May 29 - June 1
Due to current restrictions regarding COVID-19, we have changed the format to an online virtual format.
Starting May 29, we are offering 39 lectures on botanical medicine through online videos and live presentations, including a pre-conference intensive, three panel discussions and a keynote address. This format is easy to use and accessible from anywhere in the world, from the comfort of people’s homes! We have confirmed that CE credits will still be available for NDs and acupuncturists. CE credits for nurses are pending approval.Over forty presentations including:
- Women, Autoimmunity and Estrogen Metabolism
- In the Zone: Research Considerations for Microdosing Entheogens
- Cultivating Skin Microbiome Radiance with Botanicals
- Combining Herbs and Essential Oils for the Nervous System
- Neuroplasticity and the NMDA receptor: Botanical and Nutritional Influences on Neurological Remodeling
- Substance Addiction and Recovery: Herbal Strategies for Emotional and Physical Pain
- Pre-conference Intensive: Mitigating the Effects of Glyphosate and other Environmental Toxins for the Prevention of Chronic Disease and Health Optimization – the Application of Hormesis and Herbal Medicine with Donald Yance, RH (AHG)
Plus, medicine-making classes and forest herb walks. Early bird registration March 4. CE credits for nurses, acupuncturists and naturopathic physicians. Info 541-482-3016 or www.botanicalmedicine.org.