- This event has passed.
GLOBAL- SALC Meeting Part II: Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Drug-Herb Interactions, and Mind-Body Medicine
June 11, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am PDT
REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Please RSVP HERE.
SALC leaders will be holding an interactive session discussing three fascinating topics that are relevant to modern integrative medicine. Come join our meeting and learn more about these important integrative topics and modalities!
More about the student speakers:
Heather Speck, MPH, OMS IV
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, candidate
- University of the Incarnate Word SOM
- Interests Include:
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Botanical Medicine
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Candidate
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, St. John Fisher College
- “The road to good health is paved with good intestines”- Sherry A. Rogers
- Interests include:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Integrative GI Therapist in training
- Saybrook University
- M.S. Mind-Body Medicine ‘21
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling ‘24
- Integrative wellness coach (NBC-HWC ‘22), specializing in disorders of gut-brain interaction.