The Electromagnetic Fields Medical Conference 2021 will convene leading physicians, clinicians, and scientists for a series of presentations on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of EMF-associated illness. Experts in EMF assessment will present proven methods that can prevent or limit EMF exposure hazards. The virtual conference will include:
- 4 days of learning
- 6 panels
- Interactive format to meet fellow attendees
- 34 lectures
- EMF Meter Workshop
- 16.5 hours of CME
- Recognize the effects of electromagnetic field exposure on the immune, cardiovascular, endocrine/reproductive, and nervous systems as described in the peer-reviewed medical literature.
- Choose documented methods of evaluating conditions related to EMF exposure using physical examination, history taking and laboratory testing as suggested by international medical specialty groups.
- Apply recommended treatments and recommend therapeutic lifestyle changes.
- Conduct a survey to assess EMF exposure conditions; offer guidance on precautionary measures that patients can follow to ensure personal protection – to reduce or eliminate harmful EMF exposures; refer to EMF assessment professionals who are trained to evaluate chronic EMF exposures in indoor spaces, and recommend physical shielding and other mitigation solutions.
CME/CE Credit provided by AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare.